6 Of The Best Summer Grilling Recipes
Hello Everyone! Im SO Exited To Finally Be Posting My First Blog Post! Yay! So The Summer Is Already Flying By So I Thought I Would Share Some Of The Best Grilling Recipes! Enjoy!!!
Vegetable Kabobs With Lemon Scallion Vinaigrette
- 3 Lemons, halved
- 1 tsp honey
- 6 tbsp olive oil divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, Finley chopped
- 4 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 small summer squash, halved lengthwise and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 bell peppers 1 each red orange yellow cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 bunches cherry or grape tomatoes on the vine
- 1/4 c. Fresh mint, Chopped
1 Heat grill to medium-high. Grill the lemons, cut sides down, into charred, it will take about 2 minuets. Squeeze the juice from the grilled lemons into a bowl (It should be about 6 tablespoons). Whisk in honey until it is dissolved. Whisk in 4 tablespoons oil. Now Season with salt and pepper. Stir in scallions.
2 Thread zucchini, squash, and peppers onto separate skewers. Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons oil over kababs and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
3 Grill The Tomatoes, covered until charred, about 2 to 4 minuets. Grill zucchini, squash, and peppers, covered, turning occasionally, until charred, 14 to 16 minuets for zucchini and the squash and then 10-12 minuets for the peppers
4 Drizzle half of the vinaigrette over the kababs and tomatoes. Top with mint right before serving. Serve with the remaining vinaigrette alongside.
Grilling Hot Dogs With A Fixin
- 8 hotdogs
- 1 package hotdog buns
- Zesty Pickle and Onion Fixin’
- 4 finely chopped pickles
- 1/4 finely chopped small white onion
- 3 tbsp. fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Tangy Horseradish Fixin’
- 3 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 head finely shredded purple cabbage (about 2 cups)
- 1 finely copped scallion
- 1 grated large carrot
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Spicy Chiles Fixin’
- 1 c. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 thinly sliced Fresno chiles
- 1 thinly sliced medium red onion
- Grill 8 hot dogs over medium-high heat, turning often, until slightly charred and heated through, 4 to 5 minuets. If desired, grill the buns until lightly toasted. Serve with any of the following.
Zesty Onion And Pickle Fixin. Stir together the pickles, white onion, and fresh flat leaf parsley, and whole grain mustard I a bowl. Season with the kosher salt and black pepper. Makes about 2 cups
Tangy Horseradish Fixin Whisk together prepared horseradish (squeezed of excess moisture), sour cream, white wine vinegar, mayonnaise, and sugar in a bowl. Add purple cabbage (about 2 cups), scallion, carrot, and fresh dill. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Let sit, tossing occasionally, for 15 minutes. Makes 2 cups.
Make Spicy Chiles Fixin’: Bring white wine vinegar, sugar, coriander seeds, and kosher salt to a simmer in a small pot over medium heat. Remove from heat and add Fresno chiles and red onion. Let sit, tossing occasionally, at least 25 minutes or up to 3 days. Makes 1 1/2 cups
Hatch Pineapple Salsa
1 1/2 c. fresh pineapple
2 (4-oz.) Hatch Chiles, diced
1/4 c. Red Onion, finely chopped
1/4 c. fresh cilantro
1 to 2 seeded Fresno chiles
2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
Freshly ground black pepper
- Toss together pineapple, Hatch Chiles, red onion, fresh cilantro, Fresno chiles, and lime juice. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve on grilled hot dogs with cooked bacon and melted pepper Jack cheese.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 1/2 c. Hot sauce
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- hamburger buns
- 1/2 c. ranch dressing
- Blue Cheese-Apple Slaw
- 1 c. packed shredded savoy cabbage
- 1 small apple
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 1/2 oz. blue cheese
- 1/4 c. coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 shallot
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine hot sauce, butter, and ketchup in a bowl; reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Add chicken to remaining mixture and toss to coat. Marinate, 20 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Grill buns until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Spread dressing on buns.
- Serve chicken topped with Blue Cheese-Apple Slaw (directions below) and drizzled with reserved sauce between buns.
- To make the slaw: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
Grilled White House Pizza
White Hamon sweet potatoes
2 Small Eggplants
2 tsp. red peppers
1/2 c. olive oil
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2 lb. frozen pizza dough
1 1/2 c. tomato sauce (your own recipe or store-bought)
3 c. shredded low-fat mozzarella
- Heat a grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, toss vegetables with ¼ cup olive oil and 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill in batches until softened but still crunchy,about 10 minutes for sweet potatoes, 8 minutes for eggplants and peppers. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Roll out dough to two 9-by-18-inch pizzas, about 1/8-inch thick. Brush one side of each pizza with 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and grill with oiled side facedown on grates for 9 minutes. Brush other side of pizzas with remaining olive oil, then flip and grill until cooked through, about 9 minutes more. Spread tomato sauce over pizzas and top with grilled vegetables followed by mozzarella. Close grill cover, or tent with aluminum foil, until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Garnish with basil
Maple-Mustard Grilled Corn With Bacon
- Brush 12 husked ears with olive oil. Grill on medium-high until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup maple syrup, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, and a pinch of allspice.
- Cook 6 slices of bacon until crisp, about 6 minutes; drain on paper towels. Finely chop bacon and set aside on a platter.
- During the last 3 minutes of grilling, baste corn with maple-mustard glaze. Roll corn in bacon. Serve immediately.
Thank You So Much For Reading Todays Post! Be Sure To Comment Your Favorite Recipe! Please Like This Post! And Also Please Follow My Blog!!! Be Sure To Check Back On Monday At 8am To See Our Next Post! Have A Great Weekend!