Summer Salad Recipes
! Thanks For Coming Back For Another Post! Todays Post Is More On The Healthy Side! So Todays Post Is Summer Salad Recipes!
Strawberry Balsamic Pasta Salad
- 1lb. farfalle
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. Feta crumbled
- 2 c. strawberry, quartered
- 1/2 c. baby spinach
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. almond slivers, toasted for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook farfalle according to package directions until al dente. Drain, then transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Make balsamic glaze- In a small saucepan, bring balsamic vinegar to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 10 minuets.
- To bowl, add feta, strawberries and spinach, Season generously with sat and pepper then toss to combine.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and garnish with almonds.
Recipe Credit- Delish
Cucumber Tomato Salad
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 tsp. coriander seeds
2 tsp. mustard seeds
1 tsp. cumin seeds
1 c. cider vinegar
1 tbsp. sugar
3 large tomatoes, sliced 1/2″ thick
1 English cucumber, sliced
Olive oil, for serving
1/3 c. fresh cilantro
- Place onion in a glass or a ceramic bowl. Cook coriander and mustard seeds begin to pop, 1 to 2 minuets. Add cumin seeds and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 10 seconds. Add vinegar, sugar, 1 tablespoon salt, and 1 cup water. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until sugar and salt are dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour vinegar mixture over onion. Let stand until room temperature. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup pickling liquid..
- To serve, arrange tomatoes, cucumber, and onion on a platter. Drizzle with oil and reserved pickling liquid. Top with cilantro.
Cilantro – Lime Shrimp Salad
FOR THE SALAD
1 large or 2 medium heads fresh romaine, chopped
2 lb. boiled or steamed shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 avocados, cut into large pieces
2 c. sliced grape tomatoes
2 tbsp. diced red onion
FOR THE CILANTRO-LIME VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine. Top with shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, and red onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Recipe Credit- Delish
Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted ad diced or you can do 2 avocados
- 4 ounces crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- haf a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 batch poppy seed dressing
- Poppy Seed Dressing Ingredients
- 1/3 cup avocado oil (or any oil, such as olive oil!)
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons poppy seeds
- pinch of dry mustard (optional)
- salt and pepper
- To Make The Salad- Toss all of the ingredients together with your desired amount of dressing until combined, serve immediately.
- To Make The Poppyseed Dressing – Whisk all ingredients together until combined. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, or more to taste.
I Also Found This Recipe Off Of Country Living
Cantaloupe And Cucumber Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
¼ cup Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
½ large cantaloupe, rind and seeds removed, flesh cut into 1-inch pieces
1 large English hothouse cucumber, sliced on a diagonal ½ inch thick
2 Fresno chiles, thinly sliced
½ cup unsalted, roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
¼ cup chopped cilantro
¼ cup chopped mint
Sumac (for serving)
- Whisk The oil, vinegar, coriander, salt, pepper, and cardamom in a large bowl. Add cantaloupe, cucumber, and chiles and toss to coat in dressing. Let sit, uncovered, 15 minuets
- To serve, add pumpkin seeds, cilantro, and mint to the salad and then toss gently to combine. Top with sumac.
Thank You So Much For Reading Yet Another Post! Comment Which Recipe Is Your Favorite! Please Like This Post And Follow My Blog! Have A Wonderful Weekend!
Featured Image Credit – Link